Is smaller scale LNG on your radar? Or, is your organisation looking to incorporate LNG into your energy or fueling mix?
Either way, it's inarguable that the drivers for LNG are increasing. In the decades ahead, natural gas will play an increasingly significant role in meeting the world’s energy needs. In fact, natural gas is predicted to be the second leading fossil fuel in the larger energy mix. One of the greatest hurdles for growing end user demand is the availability of infrastructure and the advancement of the overall supply chain. Join industry experts as they explore crucial developments on the smaller-medium scale infrastructure front, from supply and small scale liquefaction through to end user.
Areas to be explored at the upcoming summit include:
- Advancements in the LNG supply chain: With presentations from Shell, Gate Terminal, and Den Hartogh exploring the drivers and challenges facing developing LNG infrastructure and logistics
- LNG demand: With case studies exploring the commercial and environmental case for converting to LNG as a fuel
- Global developments on the smaller scale LNG front:With industry analyses from the US and Pakistan offering a wider perspective on the LNG front, from marine use to industrial applications
- Commercial feasibility: Recognize what makes an LNG project commercially viable and how organisations are surveying growth potential and ROI
- Investor perspective:Learn what market indicators are on the radar of shareholders in the lead up to making an investment
- LNG as a fuel: Analyze where LNG stands in the greater fueling mix