Keeping up to speed with your competitors has never been so crucial.
If you’re involved in the commercial development of LNG you’re likely already aware of the drivers contributing to the progression of the smaller scale supply chain. In recent months the industry has been rocked by the weakening oil price, a game changer for many players. Now, more than ever, you need to be 100% on top of what your competitors are doing in this space.
Industry leaders such as Shell, GDF Suez, Primagaz and LNG America with gather at the 5th annual Small-Mid Scale LNG Summit to explore the commercial case for smaller scale LNG. Download the most up to date agenda here.
What makes this year so great?
An industry leading speaking faculty: With 22 + sessions dedicated to LNG commercial development
Well established end user perspective: After all, this is a buyers market. Hear from Den Hartogh, MF Shipping Group, and MovingEnergy exploring the Samsoe ferry project
Gain crucial insight into international commercial progression: With industry analyses from the US and Asia offering a wider perspective on the LNG front, from marine use to industrial applications
Get a clear picture of project ROI: Explore what makes a smaller scale LNG project commercially viable and how organisations are surveying growth potential and ROI in the current climate
Hear from economic experts: With the current price of oil marring investment potential across E & P, discover what market indicators are on the radar of shareholders in the lead up to making a smaller scale LNG investment
Areas to be explored at the upcoming summit include:
- Advancements in the LNG supply chain: With presentations exploring the drivers and challenges facing developing LNG infrastructure and logistics
- LNG demand: With case studies exploring the commercial and environmental case for converting to LNG as a fuel
- Commercial feasibility: Recognize what makes an LNG project commercially viable and how organisations are surveying growth potential and ROI by attending our Commercial Feasibility Day
- Investor perspective: Learn what market indicators are on the radar of shareholders in the lead up to making an investment
- LNG as a fuel: Analyze where LNG stands in the greater fueling mix