- Overview of the commercial aspects making smaller scale LNG projects successful
- Drivers in the US: How quickly is the market moving and what needs to happen to further the development of small scale infrastructure
- Obstacles: What should be on your radar when investing in smaller scale LNG infrastructure
Part 2: Conversion for end users: Why convert and what are the hard facts?
- Case studies in LNG bunkering and rail: What are the benefits? What is hindering development in this arena?
- An exploration of the environmental and economic factors that make LNG a desirable fuel choice
- What differentiates LNG from more conventional fuels